Arduino Mega: TinyWebServer update

11 Jan

We spent a couple of days cleaning up the TinyWebServer library by ovidiucp.
It now functions correctly under the Arduino 1.0 IDE

There is a link to the library here:

We also tracked down a bug that has been in the demo library for some time:
This particular bug caused the ‘demo’ BlinkLed to chew up the TCP/IP connections and not release them. Since most Arduino Ethernet shields only have a maximum of Ethernet 4 ports available at any one time the demo failed fairly quickly.

A further nasty bug that prevented the Arduino Mega from cold booting directly into the web server code was also squashed!!.



Leave a Reply